The Victoria Estate - Residential Land For Sale In Box Hill
Victoria Estate - Build Your Dream Home
At Victoria Estate, we believe that you should be able to live a contemporary lifestyle whilst also enjoying the tranquility of parkland living.
When you purchase one of our untouched lots on the corners of Terry Road and George Street in Box Hill, you'll not only be getting land to call your own, but you'll also gain:
• An exclusive address in one of Sydney's most sought after premier suburbs.
• R2 Zone Lots that suit your size needs no matter what stage of life you're in; ranging from 300m² to over 500m².
• Zero lot alignment on a number of blocks, giving you more room to build your dream home.
• A north-facing estate that ensures your new home is bathed in sunlight year round.
• The ability to choose your own builder, allowing you more freedom to build the home you've always wanted.
• 31 lots that contain stamp duty deduction for first home buyers.
Create the first of many memorable moments at Victoria Estate and register to build your dream home today.
Our untouched lots are set amongst picturesque fields in one of Sydney's most sought-after addresses - Box Hill. Box Hill has risen from a sleepy rural landscape to one of the top ten most profitable residential suburbs of 2015. Get in quick to secure your piece of land in Sydney's untapped North-West.
Just a short drive from shopping centres, restaurants, schools, and vital transport hubs, Victoria Estate gives you the convenience of an urban lifestyle whilst enjoying the peaceful surrounds of your new home in the Hills District.
• 3 minute drive to Rouse Hill Regional Park
• 3 minute drive to picnic area and playgrounds
• 5 minute drive to Riverstone Public and High Schools
• 9 minute drive to supermarkets, shops, banks, and more
• 9 minute drive to gyms, medical centres, and spas
• 22 minute drive to Castle Hill
• 28 minute drive to Blacktown Hospital
• 45 minute drive to Sydney CBD
With the completion of the North West Rail Link planned for 2017, accessibility to Box Hill will only improve. Enjoy the best of both worlds - a quiet place to call home, just a stone's throw from Sydney's bustling urban centres.
Disclaimer: The information provided herewith has been furnished to us by the owners. We have not verified whether or not that any information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely on their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is correct, including ESTIMATED COMPLETION DATES.